Gold, bans and Flames

Stare
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.

TLCNDMM

Stie Tot
He prefers like that, to farm a world
He is a weak player and a weaker leader
He lose almost every world he played because he has no bussines with this game, only a big mouth

ersos

Membru Nou
He prefers like that, to farm a world
He is a weak player and a weaker leader
He lose almost every world he played because he has no bussines with this game, only a big mouth
But on the profile of friends there is thw worlds tau psi athens knossos delphi mochlos won

Atașamente

• ss.png
    ss.png
    93,8 KB · Vizualizări: 11

TLCNDMM

Stie Tot
But on the profile of friends there is thw worlds tau psi athens knossos delphi mochlos won
Check the stats from that worlds
He actually play from a few years ago and stole the name of the alliance...he is not on any of that list...only Mochlos he win with him playing in Friends where he makes peace with every alliance on the map

ersos

Membru Nou
Check the stats from that worlds
He actually play from a few years ago and stole the name of the alliance...he is not on any of that list...only Mochlos he win with him playing in Friends where he makes peace with every alliance on the map
But from what I know he did not steal the name but he was given the alliance because the previous founder had retired from the game

TLCNDMM

Stie Tot
effective...you can see that Knossos-Mochlos are almost 4 year difference between them and tottaly other players
As i said above...you can check half of his lies by checking the stats from the worlds :))

ersos

Membru Nou
effective...you can see that Knossos-Mochlos are almost 4 year difference between them and tottaly other players
As i said above...you can check half of his lies by checking the stats from the world :))
Well players change through the years, others stop others die, others play in different world.
But usually the core stays pretty much the same

ersos

Membru Nou
smiley-emoticons-thumbs-up-new.gif

Atașamente

• david ret (1).jpg
    david ret (1).jpg
    33,1 KB · Vizualizări: 17
Stare
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.
Sus