Gold, bans and Flames

Stare
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.

ersos

Membru Nou
So I'm interested to know with your hand on your heart, who can tell me why was david658 while playing on Abdera permanently banned on all worlds?
was it because:
A. He is tough and strong and talked back to a community leader
B. He loves gold but doesn't really like paying for it

Let's go!

smiley-emoticons-zombies-rolleyes.gif

TLCNDMM

Stie Tot
He was doing to much charge back from another accounts and transfer the gold on his main account
He is a strong leadership...like Poland leader in WW2

TLCNDMM

Stie Tot
He transfered all the gold on his main from the little account
they catch him and ban him permanently which is a fair decision
And with all that gold...he was a medium player only :))

TLCNDMM

Stie Tot
@ersos we are sorry for the trouble he causes on other grepolis comunities, but we do not assume this guy
He is a toxic player on our grepolis comunity too with a big mouth and almost no one likes him or want him here

TLCNDMM

Stie Tot
He send messages on watsapp to every player in this game in the hope someone comes with him
This time put other people to send messages for him because almost no one want to entry with him
And i asure you that a lot of people do not want to stay there... i talked with some of them...but now they are believing will take the world and stay for the reward

TLCNDMM

Stie Tot
And also...are a few people which he pay them with gold...gold from chargeback
When he take that ban on Abdera...other 3 people take that ban for that fraud he commited because he has no safe gold

ersos

Membru Nou
He send messages on watsapp to every player in this game in the hope someone comes with him
This time put other people to send messages for him because almost no one want to entry with him
And i asure you that a lot of people do not want to stay there... i talked with some of them...but now they are believing will take the world and stay for the reward
But I have also heard the opposite that people do not want to stay to THE LAST LEGION etc

TLCNDMM

Stie Tot
We actually have something with David and Azogrel...they are toxic
We do not accuse the entire alliance like him :)) of course he want to dissapear Last Legion to farm that world to win :))

ersos

Membru Nou
We actually have something with David and Azogrel...they are toxic
We do not accuse the entire alliance like him :)) of course he want to dissapear Last Legion to farm that world to win :))
I mean in my opinion if there was not another big alliance to have a rival it would not be fun to play, I would delete lol

Stare
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.
Sus